Sunday, May 4, 2008

San Pedro College of Nursing

San Pedro College of nursing

Filed under: Uncategorized

Well, first of all I wuold like to ask one question… Are you looking for a high standard nursing school? To those students who want to study in davao and planning to take up Bachelor of Science in Nursing, maybe this is the answer for you. San Pedro College of Davao is not just a school for nursing aspirants but also it is one of the most respected nursing school in the Philippines.With competent teachers and clinical instructors I guarantee a highly motivated and competent nursing students are produced. In fact, San Pedro College holds the title Center of Excellence in Nursing Education. Which means only one thing, this school is a standard that every nursing student aspirants would want…

Take my word for it because I, myself is a product of this school and never in my entire student life that I regreted studying in this school. And I tell you this school is not only recognized in the Philippines but also to the other parts of the world. Want to ask me why? Well it is simply because Nurses like me who came from this school are competent enough to practice even in other parts of the world. So guys do your best and graduate from this school…. :)

No comments: